Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jessica Simpson makes bags, too? God, help me.

I am a consumer like the rest of us, but really, ladies, when choosing a purse/pocketbook/handbag/etc, please avoid choosing ones plastered with the name "Jessica Simpson" on it-most especially if it uses an ugly font. I was shocked when I saw one of these today on the T. Jessica Simpson sucks, and after a long-ass day I do not want to see your tired self, too, clutching a bag clad in her name.

And while I am on the topic of celebrity-associated fashions, I want to mention that I saw my first actual piece of House of Dereon on the very lovely Red Line!! It was a very simple, pretty unremarkable jacket designed by Beyonce's stupid momma worn by a most colorful girl on the Ashmont Line. I couldn't help but notice while listening to her speak about a girl who once owed her rent money...tragic story in her mind.

No comments: