- The Freedom Trail (all of it, all sites, plus 1 guided tour downtown)
- Red Sox game plus a tour of the park
- Sam Adams Brewery tour--actually kinda cool times
- The South Shore, Plymouth, made a day out of that.
- Lots of antiquing with my mother
- I've been in every tourist gift shop in this city (people buy those baked bean pots?)
- Shopping at Filene's Basement, etc
- Eating at Legal Seafoods, Summer Shack, plus other pubs
My family took home more glassware than I would have imagined. Lots of souvenirs from Sam Adams and Cheers, plus my mom's antique finds. I did enjoy stuffing my face with lobster for a week, plus butter sauce, but now it's back to the gym and leaner lunches. It was a good week, and now back to the office.