Monday, September 7, 2009

Ogunquit is so frickin' cute

As referenced in a previous post, this past weekend I went to Ogunquit for the 1st time. It was a quick day trip, only being a about an hour away. The town was quite cute, adorable, very "Maine in Summer" I'll say. Of course I ended the day with a few cocktails at the Front Porch, too, wherein I realized how many showtunes I don't know. It's always a good idea to go to Maine.




I discovered for myself the boutique-lady store Spoiled Rotten, is something to see just to see. I was impressed by their fall season-inspired merchandising. And yes, I already have the mums on my front porch here in the Dirty Dot.

1 comment:

Whalehead King said...

Local Spice, I'm glad you are enjoying your vacation. I can't seem to contact you through blogger so when you get back to Dorchester, can you contact me. We've got a project brewing that I think will interest you. Now go back to enjoying Maine. Lovely place.