Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So, I live in a less desireable nabe, uh?

One commenter on one local Boston real estate blog exhibits the typical class-oriented attitude found here in Boston. Despite living in a "less desireable nabe," I will likely not move to the South End or Back Bay because I frankly have to no use to live near a Fire & Ice, the Nike Store, Urban Outfitters, Cheesecake Factory, or people like him. My neighborhood is great: pretty simple, established, relatively quiet, convenient for work and play, very neighborly, plus I can afford it. I'm not saying I won't ever move, either within Boston or away from here, but I like to think any 'hood I land in won't have any these guys.

1 comment:

April Elizabeth said...

right there with you. Id take roslindale over the south end any day.