Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A New Wii and them some

I'm feeling better, more or less, plus I have a new Wii. I was never the video game sort, but this Wii is something to try, and get addicted to for sure. So far I say I'm an okay archer, and a decent bowler, and I'm slowly perfecting my skills at watercraft. The Monopoly game I've played, and won, and lost--and it's fun, but I find myself trying to crack the game's soft spots for when the fake players will sell, etc, and they tend to be misers.

January is moving along, slowly. I ran into a friend on the way home from the T tonight. I need to socialize more, get out, etc. Oh, and I need to get to the office ASAP tomorrow a.m. and finish this Comprehensive Permit application for work. God save Massachusetts and it's endless amounts of bureaucracy!

On another note, I'm a big Lady Gaga fan. I went to her concert a few weeks ago in December, and it changed my life. If you're cool and don't listen to Lady Gaga, then you need to, or else you'll fall off the Earth and die.

6 comments:

Urban Mechanic said...

All the cool kids have been listening to Gaga since before she hit iTunes. But I won't hold it against you.

假日的 said...

good~ keep sharing with us, please....I will waiting your up date everyday!! Have a nice day........................................

衝動 said...

您的blog蠻不錯的耶,祝你快樂哦!期待您的更新!........................................

玉苓 said...

Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.............................................

郭美娟 said...

快樂是你與生俱來的權力,它不應該取決於你完成什麼。 ..................................................

毅綠 said...

一沙一世界,一花一天堂,掌中握無限,剎那即永恆 ..................................................