Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's been 4 months!

Spring, I'm back after 4 months of work. I'm not complaining, because as always I'm happy to be crazy busy, but I have not prioritized blogging, or socializing, etc. I did beat the winter blues by taking a trip to Mexico--always great to sport a tan in February and March here in New England. So now we are experiencing what I'll call spring weather: 50-60 degrees out sorta regularly. I've not planted my mesclun outside, and I'm starting my onions and herbs indoors from seed--b/c I'm a urban yuppie container gardener. Tomatoes and cucumbers are to follow in the next few weeks, too.

Apart from this simple update, life has been fine(er), better, etc. I need to plan some sort of summer vacation, and find a way to move to NYC, but that's another story. Oh, and I love listening to Ryan Leslie nowadays, and I'm back to Trina while at the gym.

1 comment:

ahmed said...

I have visited this site and got lots of information than other site visited before a month.


work from home