Sunday, June 13, 2010

Flip Flop sesason

Finally, it's flip flop season. I was just reading The Dot Matrix, who is now spending lots of time in the City that Care Forgot, making me resent the stale Dunkin Donuts coffee I've endured for almost 4 years now. But I do appreciate the seasons here, even though winter seems to last for an extra 2 months than I'd prefer, but who is counting the months, right? So it's now June, and warm weather in Boston plays a trick on you, in that it's so nice out, and such a pretty city, that you forget the horrid winter you just endured, the dry skin, the layers upon layers of clothing, and the booze you went through to make it to summer. So not sure what this post is about, just about to head to DBar for brunch.

Oh, and check out pics of both the Dorchester Day and Boston Pride parades on my flickr page.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

This has been a very significant blog indeed. I’ve acquired a lot of helpful information from your article. Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us. I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it coming

man and van London

JustinBarley said...

I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it coming


removals London